- Raymond Kua
- Design Director
- Shermaine Lee
- Associate Art Director
Shermaine joined TDP in 2008 as an Associate Art Director. Her role is to oversee project accounts with the team and extend her retail and commercial design detail touches to residential designs with Client’s lifestyle in priority.
- Under the influence of her father, Shermained developed aWith keen love and interest in arts and design at young age. In 2000, the admission to a business and accountancy course, she instead opted for a Diploma in Interior Architecture & Design from Temasek Polytechnic.
- Discovering her specialised interest in tactility and fashion details, Shermaine then made a drastic change to pursue further education beyond environmental design. With an advance standing granted in 2002, she chose to do a multi-disciplinary design degree majoring in Environments, Jewellery & Graphics in her projects and a final honours thesis among 6 design major options available in the College of Fine Arts from the University New South Wales in Sydney, Australia. Shermaine graduated with first class honours in Bachelor of Design.
- After a short stint of work work in Sydney, Shermained returned to Singapore in 2004 to setup her boutique practice where she focused on interior design consultancy work with brand consultants in retail brand concept design for franchising purposes. Through her work with professional consultants from branding & advertising fields, creative directors and graphic designers beyond the exclusive building industry, she has since developed a strong and niche portfolio bridging interior spaces and 2D graphics to 3-dimensional spaces with local SME retailers for outlet franchise adaptation.
- With her strong background in retail design specializations, Shermaine was invited by a former lecturer from her alma mater, Temasek Polytechnic, to adjunct teach a new diploma programme in Retail and Hospitality Design in 2008She continues to make time to work with the young designers despite the long design work hours as she finds great joy and satisfaction in nurturing and influencing lives of young promising designers.
- Audrey Chong
- Project Manager
Audrey is one of the core founding team members of TDP. She contributes beyond project management and assists the team with 3D visuals and project administration. Her role is to ensure that deadlines are met, and wherever possible, project schedules are shortened.
- Audrey graduated from Singapore Polytechnic with a Diploma in Architecture Technology.Prior to TDP, Audrey worked in the building industry which gave her exposure in Addition & Alteration projects as well as Interior Design projects, allowing her to hone her skills in technical drawings and feasibility in work construction at project sites. Through her 10 years of work experience in the building industry, she has developed an eye for construction detailing in design.Outgoing and fun-loving, Audrey has a flair with people and the outdoor team. Her warmth and dedication in TDP extends to both clients and consultants who she meets on a daily basis. This in turn fosters a strong bond with TDPs vendors in ensuring that the company has an established team in construction which ultimately translates to good design and work quality in all projects.
- Evangeline Cai
- Senior Design Consultant
Evangeline joined the TDP team in 2010 as a Senior Design Consultant.
- Graduating from Temasek Polytechnic with a Diploma in Interior Architecture & Design in 2003, Evangeline embarked on her design career working as an in-house designer in design studios and branding firm. Her initial 5 years gave her the exposure she needed in covering a full design process from space and design conceptualisation to final technical detailing drawings for each project that she undertook. Her experience in the design industry includes projects for Commercial Offices, Hospitality industry, Food & Beverage, Exhibition (design consultation and project management), Retail and Residential Addition & Alteration projects.
- Since joining the TDP team, Evangeline has expanded her job profile to cover project account management with clients and managing the projects she works on. While working on the pragmatics of budget and costing of each project, Evangeline maintains a high level of integrity in creative design and material applications. She continues to play a all-rounder role in both TDP and projects she undertakes.
- In her free time, Evangeline enjoys writing and composing music pieces on her piano and guitar.